Post Graduate Programme in International Agricultural Engineering
- Employability in international corporations
- Ability to adapt to the specs of other EU and international markets
- Language skills
The Institut Universitaire de Technologie in Chalon-sur-Saône, Vesoul Agro Campus and Agrosup Dijon in France, the Institute ofTechnology TRALEE in Ireland as well as the University of Bologna in Italy are developing a one year international postgraduate programme in agricultural machinery.
The main objective is to equip students with highly specialized competences and solid transversal skills all embedded in an international dimension.
Students will originate from the French Bachelor degree in Agriculture Equipment or a B.Sc in Agricultural Mechanization. They will have skills in agriculture, mechanical engineering, Agriculture Equipment science and techniques.
Students will move across the three countries rotating each quarter in one of the Partner Institutions, including a 3 months internship experience.
At the end of the programme they will get the necessary professional qualifications for playing important roles in the main industries operating in the sector.
- SEPT / OCT / NOV: Ireland hosts French and Italian students12 weeks including course and project.
- DEC / JAN / FEB: Italy hosts Irish and French students12 weeks including course and project.
- MARCH / APRIL / MAY: France hosts Italian and Irish students12 weeks including course and project.
- JUNE / JULY / AUG: INTERNSHIP
- First Trimester (Sept-November) - IRELAND
Module 1 design & control: Design of agricultural machines FEA/CAE/ CFD, Agri-mechanics (emissions, can bus, iso bus), Control instrumentation monitoring (agri applications), Project in English.
- Second Trimester (Dec-Febuary) - ITALY
Module 2 performances & tests: Soil mechanics (Theoretical and practical knoledge), Data acquiring and analysis (sensors choose and position, acquisition, analysis), Agricultural Machine homologation (Mother regulation, oecd tests, rops, fops), Project follow up.
- Third Trimester (March- May) - FRANCE
Module 3 use & robotics: Agritobotics/hydraulics (agriobotics and/or agrihydraulics), Connection tractor agri machines, Precision farming, Project follow up.
- Fourth Trimester (June- Aug) - INTERNSHIP
IRELAND, Institute of Technology - Tralee
ITALY, Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
60 credits / year
15 credits for each country and 15 credits as part as the internship