I validated a Bachelor in a specific school subject, can I apply for master MP² ?
If you validated a bachelor's degree (3 or 4 years depending on where you come from) in life science, food science, chemistry or engineering sciences, you can apply to this Master. Application process is upon examination of the university file and motivation interview.
What is the cost of the tuition fees ?
Due to a reform in French higher education system, implemented in 2019, international students who are not citizen of a country inside European economic area or Switzerland who register for the first time in a French higher education course will have to pay specific fees (equivalent to one third of the real cost of the formation). These amount equals 3 770€ for a Master or PhD.
Fellowship grants (up to 800 € per month, during up to 10 months) are awarded each year to high quality foreign students, by the University of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (25 grants in 2018). They can also have access to a wide range of funding programs (Grants from French embassies, AUF bursaries, etc.).
Foreign students (outside of EU) will have to justify a minimum of financial resources to obtain their VISA : at least 615€ for every months spent in France (10 months).
When will application process begin ?
Application process is not open yet. In order to avoid modifying this information throughout the school year, we prefer giving you the date when it is 100% sure. In France, application process begins in early 2019, with an application deadline in spring. Students get their final answer in the beginning of summer.
If you want to be informed of the application date opening in priority, you can ask us at the following mailbox : mp2(at)agrosupdijon.fr
What is the required level of English ?
- CECRL : level B2 minimum
- TOEFL : 87 points minimum
- TOEIC : 785 points minimum
- BULATS : 60 points minimum
- First Certificate English of Cambridge
- Bright Language Test : level 3 minimum
The master is taught 100% in English, but students can have acces to French language classes if they want to.
What are the criterion upon which selection is made ?
Once the application file is considered as “complete”, several criteria will be taken into account for the selection :
- the quality of your academic file (grades)
- the coherence of your professional project
- a strong interest for the sector adds value to your file. This interest can be shown by an experience in this field (internship, project, and experiences) and/or explained in the cover letter. This will be even more important if you are planning to take your studies back or change your field of study.
How competitive is this master ?
We have about 16 places available each year. To stack all the odds in your favour, we advise you to apply quickly once the application process has opened. We receive a lot of candidates and we fill the classes gradually, which means that we sometimes have reached our maximum number of students before the application deadline.
What documents should I prepare for my application ?
The list is not definitive yet, but you can prepare to gather some documents from now on :
- Cover letter
- English level certificate (if you come from an English-speaking country or have already validated an English-taught diploma, please indicate it in your cover letter)
- Copies of your previous diplomas and grades
Is there accommodation on campus ? How much does it cost ?
There are accommodation for students in the campus. Their price go from 158 € per month for a room in a residence, to 350 € for a little studio.
I have a question that is not written in here, what can I do ?
You can send us an e-mail at mp2(at)agrosupdijon.fr and we will get back to you soon !